CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
Professionals in the childcare industry do more than care for the youngest people in our society. They are also educators, mentors, confidants and also friends; to the ones in their charge. It is one of the greatest responsibilities that anyone can have because of the highly influential mental and emotional state of the little individuals. As the saying goes, “Once a teacher, always a parent”; highlights the special relationship and responsibility of the professional in this industry that grows strongly as population increases year after year.
At Liberty, our Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care students will learn the theory of educating, supporting and inspiring students, as well as learning how to be effective and organised in planned education programs.
Students that graduate from this course at our college will have a strong foundation in professional industry knowledge and practical experience gained from paid work opportunities in our partner businesses.
Job roles and titles may vary across the industry however possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Family Day Care Assistant
- Child Care Worker
- Outside School Hours Assistant
- Mobile Child Care Assistant
- Childhood Educator Assistant
- Overseas students need to be over 18 years of age.
- Academic IELTS score of 5.5 overall with minimum 5 in each band or equivalent*
- Must completed high school Year 10 or equivalent*
- The CHC30113 Certificate III of Early Childhood Education and Care is offered over 26 weeks.
- Students are required to undertake 120 hours, 6 weeks of student work placement during the course.
PRIOR AND EXISITING SKILLS
It is important that you inform and advise Liberty College prior to enrollment about any existing skills and prior knowledge and education. This ensures Liberty College can provide the appropriate structure and student support throughout the course.
PATHWAYS TO FUTURE STUDY/JOBS
- Graduates of this qualification may undertake further study in the CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care..
- Liberty College offers a combination package containing both the CHC30113 Certificate III and CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.