CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
The early childhood education industry is a growing sector in Australia, with nearly 1 million children placed annually in child care facilities. As the demand and growth is so large, so is the need for skilled workers. Liberty College guarantees onsite placement throughout the course allowing students to gain a valuable learning experience. As the numbers of children enrolled rises annually, Australia needs more skilled workers than ever before to meet the demand.
Job roles and titles may vary across the industry however possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Family Day Care Assistant
- Child Care Worker
- Outside School Hours Assistant
- Mobile Child Care Assistant
- Childhood Educator Assistant
- Overseas students need to be over 18 years of age.
- Academic IELTS score of 5.5 overall with minimum 5 in each band or equivalent*
- Must completed high school Year 10 or equivalent*
- The CHC30113 Certificate III of Early Childhood Education and Care is offered over 26 weeks.
- On Campus
- Students are required to undertake 120 hours of student work placement during the course.
PRIOR AND EXISITING SKILLS
It is important that you inform and advise Liberty College prior to enrollment about any existing skills and prior knowledge and education. This ensures Liberty College can provide the appropriate structure and student support throughout the course.
PATHWAYS TO FUTURE STUDY/JOBS
- Graduates of this qualification may undertake further study in the CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care..
- Liberty College offers a combination package containing both the CHC30113 Certificate III and CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.