CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
The early childhood education industry is a growing sector in Australia, with nearly 1 million children placed annually in child care facilities. As the demand and growth is so large, so is the need for skilled workers. Liberty College guarantees onsite placement throughout the course allowing students to gain a valuable learning experience. As the numbers of children enrolled rises annually, Australia needs more skilled workers than ever before to meet the demand.
Job roles and titles may vary across the industry however possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Family Day Care Assistant
- Child Care Worker
- Outside School Hours Assistant
- Mobile Child Care Assistant
- Childhood Educator Assistant
- English proficiency level equivalent to IELTS 5.5
- There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification however previous experience in the child care Industry is advantageous.
- The Certificate III of Early Childhood Education and Care is offered over 6 months.
- You will receive an orientation from your trainer within one week of your enrolment.
- Students are required to undertake 120 hours of student work placement during the course.
- At Liberty College we can guarantee students work placements throughout their course, allowing them to gain invaluable experience
- English proficiency level equivalent to IELTS 5.5.
PRIOR AND EXISITING SKILLS
It is important that you inform and advise Liberty College prior to enrolment about any exisiting skills and prior knowledge and education. This ensures Liberty College can provide the appropriate structure and student support throughout the course.
PATHWAYS TO FUTURE STUDY/JOBS
- Graduates of this qualification may undertake further study in the Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Liberty College offers a combination package containing both the Certificate III and Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.