CPC40110 CERTIFICATE IV IN BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION (BUILDING)
If you are interested in studying construction in Brisbane, Liberty College has a lot to offer. As the construction industry continues to grow, this area is in need of skilled workers. At Liberty College we have guaranteed placement opportunities for our students, which includes paid work experience. This allows our students to get education in the classroom and practical skills on the work site .
Liberty College offers a package containing both the Certificate III in Carpentry and the Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building).
Job roles and titles may vary across the industry however possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Construction Manager
- English proficiency level equivalent to IELTS 5.5
- The CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry is offered over 18 months.
- You will recceive an orientation from your trainer within one week of your enrolment
- Students are required to undertake a minimum of 360 hours of student work placement during the course
- At Liberty College we arrange and guarantee the student placement hours.
- Students must be 18 years or over.
- Demonstrate a LLN proficiency or alternatively have a minimum of 10 – 12 years of education.
- English proficiency level equivalent to IELTS 5.5.
- Competent computer skills and access to the internet
In consultation with prospective student and/or employers, this process is customised and tailored to meet individual client needs in order to maximise vocational education and training outcomes.
PRIOR AND EXISTING SKILLS
It is important that you inform and advise Liberty College prior to enrolment about any existing skills and prior knowledge and education. This ensures Liberty College can provide appropriate structure and student support throughout the course.
PATHWAYS TO FUTURE STUDY/JOBS
- After achieving the Certificate III in Building and Construction (Building), students may undertake the Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building).
- Liberty College offers a combination package containing both the Certificate III and Certificate IV over a 24-month period.