This course allows students to expand their knowledge and skill sets to be prepared to not only work on but also manage construction sites. This course provides students with a unique skill set for a growing industry that continues to expand annually. People with prior experience or education in the construction industry are encouraged to apply as we offer Recognition of Past Learning (RPL) to fast track you towards earning this qualification.
Job roles and titles may vary across the industry however possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Registered Builder
- Construction Manager
- Project Manager
- English proficiency level equivalent to IELTS 5.5
- Candidates must hold significant vocational experience to undertake this qualification using the RPL Pathway.
- The preferred pathway for candidates considering this qualification include other relevant qualification or vocational experience with either formal supervision, management and workplace experience.
- The Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) is offered over 26 weeks.
- You will receive an orientation from your trainer within one week of your enrolment
- At Liberty College we can guarantee students work placements throughout their course, allowing them to gain invaluable experience
- English proficiency level equivalent to IELTS 5.5.
- Competent computer skills and access to the internet
PRIOR AND EXISTING SKILLS
It is important that you inform and advise Liberty College prior to enrolment about any existing skills and prior knowledge and education. This ensures Liberty College can provide the appropriate structure and student support throughout the course.