If you are interested in studying child care in Brisbane, Liberty College has a lot to offer. In Australia the demand for skilled workers is increasing in the child care sector annually. At Liberty College we want to prepare our students for real world by guaranteeing them work experience placements. This ensures graduates will have receive a comprehensive education in the classroom and practical skills fromindustry professionals -allowing them to obtain the most out of their studies.
Liberty College also offers a combination package containing both the Certificate III and the Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.
Job roles and titles may vary across the industry however possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Family Day Care Manager
- Day Care Supervisor
- Child Care Manager
- Preschool Manager
- English proficiency level equivalent to IELTS 5.5
- There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification however previous experience in the Child Care Industry is advantageous.
- The Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care is offered over 24 months.
- You will receive an orientation from your trainer within one week of your enrolment.
- Students are required to undertake 240 hours of student work placement during the course.
- At Liberty College we can guarantee students work placements throughout their course, allowing them to gain invaluable experience
- English proficiency level equivalent to IELTS 5.5.
PRIOR AND EXISTING SKILLS
It is important that you inform and advise Liberty College prior to enrolment about any existing skills and prior knowledge and education. This ensures Liberty College can provide the appropriate structure and student support throughout the course.